|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Delivery Time:||8 Days|
Model No.: CT0021
This tool is designed for accurate parking. if you have a problem with the appraisals, how far is the automobile from the wall when the park, you can use this device to avoid collision. the ultrasonic technology, which works automatically. let you know the sound and the three LED Lights. is a 9v battery (6f22) or an external source that provides a dc voltage of 9v. it consists of a display unit, a sensor unit and a cable. it also has low battery indication.
1. ultrasonic hole
2. the switch
3. the input jack (external power supply)
4. red ice
5. the yellow led
6. the green ice
7. the hummer
According to figures 2 and 3 include imaging and sensor unit on the wall. the imaging unit should be attached so that her driver knew. the sensor unit is mounted directly below the display, typically 0.7 to 0.9 metres above the ground. Different vehicles may lower the sensor unit at different locations. a small adjustment may be necessary.
Make sure it's an ultrasonic aperture at the same level as the bumper or the license plate to the ultrasound reflected back to the sensor unit.
After the completion of the installation, try parking your car using the apparatus to make sure that it is installed correctly.
1. the cable should be firmly connected to the sensor and a display unit.
2. make sure that a sensor unit is no obstacle, which could get in the way of ultrasound.
3. an ultrasonic aperture should be at the same height as a buffer or a plate.
The operating instructions:
1. turn on the machine.
2. the three led is lit under the conditions of figure 4. the horizontal axis indicates the distance between the sensor unit and the car. the sensor unit is in position zero.
3. when the distance between the sensor unit and the car between 0.4 m and about 5 m:
a. And on ice and apparatus make a sound when the automobile approaches the unit.
Note: the frequency of the alarm buzzer is constant, the distance between the car and the sensor unit less than approximately 0.5 m. if the distance between approximately 0.5 m and about 5 m, the frequency of the alarm buzzer varies with distance. the shorter the distance, the higher the frequency of the alarm buzzer.
b. the buzzer will issue a beep, and then shuts down when the car stops to move toward the sensor unit or when the automobile stops to move to the sensor unit and begins to move away from her.
c. the machine lights up ice and turns off the sound when the automobile is moving from the sensor unit.
d. the apparatus off ice for approximately 20 seconds after the automobile is parked.
The basic specifications:
Low battery indication: the three led at the same time, buzzer and flashing.
Power: 9v battery (6f22 or equivalent) or an external source two 9v.
Working temperature: 32 today when 50°c, air humidity < 75%.
Storage temperature: - 50 degrees to 135, air humidity < 85%.
Size: display: 185 x 61 x 31 mm.
The sensor unit: 82 x 61 x 37 mm. weight: approximately 180 g (without battery)
1. the content of this manual may be changed without notice.
2. the manufacturer does not assume responsibility for any loss.
3. the contents of this manual may be used j